Gel-Tray® Gel (BD Series) or Vertec™ (BV Series)
Gel-Pak's Gel-Tray product (BD, BV Series) consists of a 2" x 2" pocketless plastic tray stored inside a plastic hinged box. Gel-Pak's proprietary Gel or Vertec elastomer is applied directly to the surface of the plastic tray. Similar to Gel-Boxes, the Gel-Tray products are normally intended for manual applications in which devices are loaded using a vacuum pen, tweezers or fingers and unloaded using tweezers or fingers.
- Devices where direct contact with the top surface or edges should be avoided.
- Devices that are handled with tweezers or by hand.
- Multiple device sizes (no pockets) in same Gel-Tray.
- Compatible with device loading process in automated equipment.
- Handling small components or large assembled modules.
- For your specific device sizes refer to Die Calculator Program for determining the number of devices per tray.
- 2” x 2” Standard Gel-Tray size.
- Trays available in transparent or conductive materials.
- Trays available with Gel or Vertec Elastomer.
- Available in variety of hinged box top/bottom material configurations:
- Conductive Black
- Transparent Antistatic
- A Wide assortment of optional printed grid patterns readily available. Custom prints (grids, company name, logo, etc) can be created upon request.
For device unloading applications that require use of a manual vacuum pen or automated Pick & Place equipment, please refer to the Vacuum Release™ (VR) products.
Gel-Trays can only withstand extended temperatures up to 70°C as a result of the plastic tray material. For higher temperature applications up to 220°C, refer to the Gel-Slide (CD Series) products.