Gel-Pak ESD Products
Gel-Pak offers a variety of device carriers for applications where electrostatic discharge is a concern. These carriers securely hold components in place during shipping, handling, and processing.
Gel-Pak ESD Carriers
These versatile pocketless carriers are ideal for storing and transporting fragile devices that must avoid exposure to electrostatic discharge.
- Comprised of a conductive or antistatic hinged box coated with our proprietary static dissipative Gel material
- Surface Resistance (SR) for both box and Gel surface = E09 ohms
- Available in a variety of sizes and ESD Gel tack levels.
- Standard and custom print options for both the hinged box and Gel surface.
Gel-Pak ESD Vacuum Release (VR) Carriers
The Vacuum Release Tray securely holds fragile devices including bare die during shipping, handling and processing. Devices can be offloaded by applying vacuum to the underside of the tray. Our ESD VR Trays are an ideal solution for automated pick & place applications.
- Comprised of a conductive tray with static dissipative film.
- Surface Resistance (SR) for box, tray, and film surface < E09 ohms.
- Available in a variety of sizes and ESD film tack levels.
Gel-Pak ESD Membrane Box
These carriers are an ideal solution for storing and transporting three-dimensional devices that are sensitive to electrostatic discharge.
- Protects your device from electrostatic discharge.
- Constructed using transparent elastic membrane mounted to top and bottom of a black static dissipative box.
- Membrane conforms to your device securely holding it in place.
- Surface Resistivity for both box and membrane ≤ 1011 ohms/sq.