VTX 2" Pocketless Tray for Automated Device Handling Applications
Gel-Pak’s VTX pocketless device carrier for automated device handling applications provides superior protection over traditional pocketed waffle pack / chip trays. Based on our proprietary Vertec® material, this bio-inspired carrier uses the adhesive properties of a texturized elastomer material.
- Universal carrier that holds devices in place without need for custom molded pockets
- No contact with top or edges of device
- Securing devices that tend to migrate out of pockets of traditional waffle packs
- Devices loaded/off-loaded with automated pick-and-place equipment
- Compatible with device sizes 700µm to 5mm
- No die migration or spillage
- No vacuum required
- Ideal for semiconductor IC’s or optical components
- 2” x 2” polycarbonate molded tray with a textured, non-silicone Vertec elastomer surface.
- Available in variety of lid /hinged box combinations:
- Conductive Black
- Transparent Antistatic
- Available low (100-L), medium (100-M), and high (100-H)tack levels
- Operating temperature +10 to +35° C