VTX 2” Pocketless Device Handling Tray
Gel-Pak has developed a prototype 2”x 2” pocketless device carrier that provides superior protection over traditional pocketed waffle pack products. Based on our proprietary Vertec® material, this bio-inspired carrier uses the adhesive properties of a texturized elastomer to hold devices in place.
- Devices can be easily offloaded manually or with automated pick-and-place equipment
- Compatible with device sizes 50µm to 5.0mm
- Ideally suited for thin die
- No die migration
- No vacuum required
- Handling small, thin IC’s or optics
- Securing devices that tend to migrate out of pockets of traditional waffle packs
- Devices where direct contact with the top surface or edges should be avoided.
- Devices that are handled with tweezers or by hand.
- Devices loaded or unloaded with automated equipment
- 2” x 2” polycarbonate molded tray with a textured, non-silicone Vertec elastomer surface.
- Available in 2 textures
- Available in low, medium, and high tack levels
- Operating temperature +10 to +35° C
*4” x 4” Product in development.
Request a Sample