Adhesive Tapes & Labels
UltraTape Tape and Labels
UltraTape™ premium cleanroom tape and labels are made of non-particulating materials on a plastic core, suitable for use in Class 1 (ISO Class 3) and above cleanrooms. Each roll is processed through a proprietary clean manufacturing process then individually wrapped and sealed in cleanroom polyethylene bags.
- Offers the highest level of cleanliness available for today's critical environments
- Suitable for Class 100 to Class 1 cleanrooms
- UltraTape's web cleaning system dissipates the static layer, allowing both sides of the label stock to be cleaned
- General Purpose
- Environmental Health and Safety
- ESD and High Temperature
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- UltraTape Sample Kits Available
UltraTape Product Family
The UltraLabel PRO is a desktop "thermal transfer/direct thermal" cleanroom label and sign printer. It handles a wide variety of jobs ranging from:
- Printing small die-cut cleanroom labels
- Shrink tube wire labels
- Reflective safety signs
- Inventory and product labels
- Pipe markers or hazardous materials labels
UltraTape UltraLabel PRO Desktop Cleanroom Printer
The UltraLabel PRO provides excellent print quality and saves money by allowing in-house cleanroom labeling. The Unique design of the UltraLabel PRO, combined with the wide variety of custom supplies offered by UltraTape Industries, results in the most versatile cleanroom printer on the market.
The UltraLabel PRO is able to handle most labeling and sign making tasks. It offers customers high quality thermal printing combined with the correct supplies for any job.