Gel-Box™ Gel (AD Series) or Vertec™ (AV Series)
Gel-Pak's Gel-Box (AD, AV Series) is comprised of a plastic hinged box with our proprietary Gel or non-silicone Vertec elastomer applied directly to the bottom. These versatile "pocketless" carriers immobilize devices during shipping, handling and processing. The Gel-Box (AD, AV Series) is intended for manual applications in which devices are loaded using a vacuum pen, tweezers or fingers and unloaded using tweezers or fingers.
- Devices where direct contact with the top surface or edges should be avoided.
- Devices that are handled with tweezers or by hand.
- Multiple device sizes (no pockets) in same Gel-Box.
- Handling small components or large assembled modules.
- For your specific device sizes refer to Die Calculator Program for determining the number of devices per box type.
- Standard Gel-Box sizes from 1" x 1" up to 7" x 5".
- Boxes available with Gel or Vertec Elastomer.
- Available in variety of hinged box top/bottom material configurations:
- Conductive Black
- Transparent Antistatic
- Custom sizes available on request or Gel-Pak can apply Gel in customer provided boxes.
- A Wide assortment of optional printed grid patterns readily available. Custom prints (grids, company name, logo, etc) can be created upon request.
For device unloading applications that require use of a manual vacuum pick-up tool or automated Pick & Place equipment, please refer to the Vacuum Release (VR) products.