Gel-Slide™ (CD Series)
Gel-Pak's Gel-Slide (CD Series) consists of a 2" x 2" pocketless glass slide stored in a plastic hinged box. Gel-Pak's proprietary Gel coating is applied directly to the surface of the glass slide. The Gel-Slide product is intended for manual applications in which devices are loaded and unloaded using tweezers or fingers.
The Gel-Slide can be used in applications up to 220°C for extended periods of time. The Gel-Slide is designed for higher temperature applications such as bonding and reflow where a plastic tray will not work. The CD glass slides are also ideal for back side inspection due to their optical clarity.
- Applications up to 220° C
- Devices where direct contact with the top surface or edges should be avoided.
- Devices that are handled with tweezers or by hand.
- Multiple device sizes (no pockets) in same Gel-Slide.
- Handling small components or large assembled modules.
- For your specific device sizes refer to Die Calculator Program for determining the number of devices per box type.
- 2” x 2” Standard Gel-Slide size.
- Slides available in clear glass material.
- Available in variety of hinged box top/bottom material configurations:
- Conductive Black
- Transparent Antistatic
- A Wide assortment of optional printed grid patterns readily available. Custom prints (grids, company name, logo, etc) can be created upon request.
For device unloading applications that require use of a manual vacuum pick-up tool or automated Pick & Place equipment, please refer to the Vacuum Release (VR) products.